Monday, November 28, 2016

personality self portrail

i loved this project, it was a good way to do like whatever I wanted, expressing myself in words it difficult for me but I felt more interested and excited when I was working on this portrail, even when i would like to add more things. I used a lot of tools, move tool, brush, select tool, all the lasso tools, different layers, blenders, and also filters, my principal inspiration was that i was hungry :3. i think that I completed the objective of this project, and if i could do it again would be totally different because trying to describe myself in a picture is complex

1 comment:

  1. 13 Images Included in piece: 4
    Composition:3
    Color/Contrast Quality:4
    Use & Craftsmanship of blend modes/Filters:4
    Craftsmanship of selections/transitions of edges: 4
    Reflection: 1 (Answer all the reflection questions in detail for full credit)
    20/24= B

    ReplyDelete